GSI is a geospatial and information technology company headquartered in Stuart, Florida with offices throughout the US. We offer onsite and offsite consultants with multi-industry knowledge and experience. Our personnel consist of programmers, analysts, project managers, engineers and business process consultants. Our experience includes geospatial systems, application development, software implementations, analytical solutions, data migration and integration, enterprise asset management systems, SCADA solutions and integration, business processes, engineering and design. Our industry experience spans electric, gas, water, wastewater, oil and gas, pipelines, government and commercial with a strong emphasis on business systems in those verticals.
GSI has clients in several industries: energy, utilities, oil & gas, engineering and construction, and local government.
Our full life-cycle approach provides an in-depth understanding of business processes and information technology which enables us to build and deliver practical software and data solutions for our customers. We have the technical acumen and the project management experience to create solutions that bring value to our customers for projects of any scope or complexity.
Working For GSI
GSI is hiring talented project managers, developers, analysts and consultants to join our team.
Some of the benefits of working for GSI:
- A dynamic office environment for those of you who thrive in an office.
- We offer telecommuting for personnel outside of our main office locations.
- Very competitive salaries.
- Benefits include health, dental, 401k, annual flexible time off plus a companywide vacation during Christmas, sick days among other benefits.
- Work/life balance. We offer our employees the flexibility they need.
- Challenging projects. You will have a chance to expand your skill set and grow as we grow.